Lindorff, the leading full-service European credit management service provider, today announces that Marc Knothe (47) is appointed Country Manager for Lindorff Netherlands.
Marc Knothe has a solid experience in the European credit management services industry. Prior to joining Lindorff, he was Chief Operating Officer and Member of the Executive Board at GFKL (an Advent Intl company), a large receivables management services firm in Germany since May 2011 and previously held senior positions with Bawag PSK a Cerberus Company, GEMoney Bank and Citigroup, in Russia, Austria, Italy and Germany.
He has studied Business Management at the University of Applied Sciences in Ludwigshafen, Germany. Mr. Knothe joins the Group Executive Team and will report to CEO Klaus-Anders Nysteen.
- I’m very pleased to welcome Marc Knothe as part of our team at Lindorff. He has a proven track record and international experience from many areas of our industry. I am sure he will play an important role, not only as country manager in The Netherlands, but also in our entire integrated organisation, says CEO Klaus-Anders Nysteen.
- I’m very much looking forward to joining Lindorff. It is a truly European player in our industry and I am excited about the opportunities that lie ahead of us, says Marc Knothe.
Mr. Knothe will be starting in Lindorff Group today. He succeeds Henk Kroeze as Country Manager for The Netherlands. Mr. Kroeze was originally engaged as an interim country manager in 2012 and has been instrumental in managing Lindorff Netherlands through important transitions over the last years. Lindorff and Mr. Kroeze now have agreed that Mr. Kroeze will leave his position as per February 29th. - I would like to thank Henk for his important contribution to Lindorff and wish him all the best for the future, says Klaus-Anders Nysteen.
With the appointment of Marc Knothe, the Executive Team at Lindorff Group consists of the following:
- Klaus-Anders Nysteen, Chief Executive Officer
- Trond Brandsrud, Chief Financial Officer
- Cathrine Klouman, Head of IT, Digitalisation and HR
- Geir Inge Skålevik, Head of Legal
- Rune Kibsgaard Sjøhelle, Head of Marketing and Communications
- Anders Engdahl, Head of Debt Purchasing
- Turkka Kuusisto, Head of Debt Collection
- Anette Willumsen, Country Manager Norway
- Tuija Keronen, Country Manager Finland
- Lisbeth Dalum Hansen, Country Manager Denmark
- Erika Rönnquist Hoh, Country Manager Sweden
- Florian Wöretshofer, Country Manager Germany
- Marc Knothe, Country Manager fthe Netherlands
- Sławomir Szarek, Country Manager Poland
- Alejandro Zurbano, Country Manager Spain
For more information, please contact:
Rune Kibsgaard Sjøhelle
Head of Group Communication, Lindorff Group
Phone: +47 40 200 210
Founded in 1898, Lindorff is the leading full-service European credit management service provider, offering services within debt collection and debt purchase as well as payment and invoicing services.
The company has 3700 employees in 13 countries with headquarters in Oslo, Norway. In 2015 Lindorff generated EUR 534 million in net revenue (2014: EUR 475 million).
Lindorff is majority owned by Nordic Capital Fund VIII. www.lindorff.com