On the new Lindorff.com users will find information about Lindorff, group management, news and press, career information, investor relations and more.
- We are proud to present the Lindorff Group on a new, more dynamic way with a cleaner and more modern design. The corporate website is just the first of a full make-over of our digital platforms. Later this spring we are also launching new local customer and client-facing websites in all our countries, says Rune Kibsgaard Sjøhelle, SVP Group Identity and Communications, Lindorff Group. – In addition to an updated visual appearance there are a number of new developments “under the hood”. This will give us a streamlined digital platform that enables us to serve our stakeholders even better in the years to come, says Sjøhelle.
Three changes you will notice about the new website:
- Design elements and imagery has been updated with a more human and approachable look. These changes will also be reflected in the future updates of Lindorff’s digital platform.
- The site is fully responsive, and is designed with mobile and tablet in mind.
- A simplified structure, focusing on content – and with dedicated pages for press and investors, and for those seeking job opportunities in Lindorff.
- The process of developing the new digital portals is a collaboration between our own internal resources and our external partners Sopra Steria and Brandlab. It is delivered on time, as planned and – as we hope you will agree – so, far with a very good result, says Sjøhelle.